Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween 2012

Jeff and I LOVE dressing up for Halloween.  We'll spend hours (usually on Halloween) trying to create our costumes.  And now we have a little one who we can inflict costumes of our choice on and so we did so with relish this year - three costumes for Socha.  So here are the three costumes, followed by a review of  most of our costumes since 2006 (we didn't take any pictures of 2011 (he was a pirate, I wore my Balkan dance costume).  Enjoy...

Pumpkin number 1

Pink Poodle

Pumpkin number 2

2006: Trinity (from the Matrix) and the fairy Godfather
2007: Trinity again and ??? (but check out those shoes and that hat!)


2008: The Just Us Squad - Internet Man (Sam), the Monopolist, the Decider, and the Purple Protector (Erin) (actually one of the funnest Halloweens on record)

2009: Trinity yet again (I used this costume so much (a) because it's awesome! and (b) because I made it; it has been bequeathed to my friend, Amanda, who now resides in Paris, France - I expect to see pictures some time soon...)

2009: Paperclip

2010: Floyd Black (the founder of ACS in Bulgaria)

2010: Professor Umbridge

2012: Jeff is Think 80/20 Man (this is one of his projects this year where he is trying to convince everyone on campus to reduce, reuse, recycle 80% and throw only 20% away as trash).  I am an original Star Trek redshirt (usually I do Yeoman Rand, but I didn't have the energy to deal with the hair and makeup this year).

No comments:

Post a Comment